Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Days Diet




'Cuz I know you're wondering...

Breakfast:
1 loaf of bread
2 banana’s
2 glasses of yogurt
1 box of cereal
3.5% milkfat milk
Instant coffee


Snacks
bag of pretzels
7 small apricots
Bag of carrot chips or various crackers
Salted peanuts with trail mix
Acceleraide sports drink
Chocolate protein drink

Lunch:
Two cheese and tomato sandwiches
Two ice cream cones
1 bag of pepperoni or summer sausage

Pre Dinner appetizer
1 pizza


Dinner
Instant pasta dinner with fresh veggies
2 bread rolls
Local wine or beer (usually both)
Candy bar

2 comments:

  1. Why is it that your pics don't back up your captions?! Haha either way, food sounds/looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I guess I didn't even realize... we don't usually take photos of the loafs of bread we eat. I just uploaded as many photos of us stuffing our faces that I could find :)

    ReplyDelete