Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Awesome Road Signs of Europe


please. no cute puppys on beach. it makes the ugly muts jealous.

I want to know whose car they used to demonstrate?


Beware. Your car will explode in 1000m if travel this way.


Risk of wild tree attack

mostly funny because three of these things we did anyway.

there's nothing seriously wrong with this sign. it just makes me think "you are the weakest link. Goodbye"

I never been spoiled by iodized air, but I think I will anwser that call to evasion.

Caution. running figures will excape the signs and explode
 

Somebody used google translate... fess up!
 
the best part about this, is that it's not even a push, it's a pull lever.


1 comment:

  1. Heh heh, there's seems to be a lot of amusing road signs all over the world. It's kinda interesting to look at them on the internet, but it must be more interesting to see them for real. Stuff like that can catch the eyes of people driving on the road.

    ReplyDelete